Friday, February 4, 2011

Right To Life

"I didn’t take the time to post this expecting you to drastically change your mind, nor did I do it out of pride, but I’m pro-life and just want to explain why, so hatemail is not necessary.

For one, go ahead and image search “abortion” on google. Tell me what you think. Let me forewarn you it may hurt your eyes to see. That only means I’m making my point clear.

Secondly, I like to think to myself what if that the fetuses/embryos/infants that show up in the search were me. Now we all know I’m none of them, but somebody was. Whether you want to think they are capable of understanding pain is your choice, I can’t tell you you’re wrong because I don’t remember being in the womb quite frankly.

I am a man who believes knows in a higher power, and I do my best staying loyal to the 10 commandments; do not murder being one of them. I also remember Jeremiah 1:5 “I knew you before you were in the womb”. I believe each person was created for a purpose, and I also understand some fetuses die naturally, but that doesn’t justify we can kill them.

Abortion=kill fetus. I understand if you search up the definition in a dictionary, they all manage to avoid the terminology ‘kill’, instead using ‘terminate’, ‘execute’, ‘expell’, etc. but they all mean the same thing to me. Kill=murder. Murder=Exodus 20:13

I’d get into detail how America’s constitution is flawed on this topic, but that’s not what concerns my blog, and not all of us on here are American, so send an ask if you are curious." ~endlesspraise.tumblr.com

^from Bleah Brian
--------------------

Look up "the silent scream" on youtube.  It's an old video, but really eye opening.  Please know, it is sensitive material.

Be informed. Know your facts.

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Deidre Natáe said...

Do you realize you said that you're a man? haha

Ally-Cat said...

...
Actually, I didn't because it's in citations, meaning that it's not my words and came from another source. The whole thing is a tag, but I did re-edit the post to fix that problem. Sorta.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Post Count

212