Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Q&A: Part 1

All from formspring!

If I offered you my fantasy novel I've written for 5-10 dollars... a virtual version of the book, via e-mail. Would you buy it? ~blonde4christ

Hmm, depends on what type of book. But yeah, I think I'd be interested.

What do you feel about dating in middle school?

Silly.  Anyone younger than 15 shouldn't be dating.  It lead to baaaad stuff that kids that age don't fully understand.

What do you do when you feel sad?

I watch these videos: Relationships 1, Relationships 2.  I love Adande.  He's so wise. Then I talk it over with my friends.  Or I write about it. Sometimes both.

Ever beed kissed?

If you count kindergarden, then yes I have.

If your life was a song, what song would it be?

Umm, So Small by Carrie Underwood?  I don't know. . . there's too many choices.

WHAT DO YOU DO TO AVOID PROCRASTINATION??

*I'm doing that now!* Anyways, I'd make a list. Write in order what you need to do.  Give yourself two short breaks.  That's it.  Read the list over and over. Memorize it. Make sure you get rid of anything that might distract you.  Be focused. Remember this will help you on later in life...

What does your dream bedroom look like?

It's big.  Purple. Hmm maybe army green.  And has a window sit and lots of windows. And a built in book shelf.  Yeaaaaaaa. (oh plus a memory foam bed and a giant closet with a secret door to a secret room that has a bathroom in it.)  ^^

That's the last one for today.  I've got plenty more.  But I don't have time to do them all now. I'm still taking questions! So keep asking! :D

Until next time.

~Ally-Cat

5 comments:

Brooke said...

thanks for the procrastination tips :D (i didn't ask the question, though)

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Agreed, if you're under 15 you're too young to be dating, and shouldn't be worrying about all that relationship stuff.
I forgot to ask you a question :/

themajessty said...

Tell us your quirks! (:

The kind of guy you like?

Your most embarrassing moment.

Ally-Cat said...

It's okay if you haven't asked a question. The due date is Sunday. You can still ask if you want.

thanks Jessica. I will note them now. :D

Ally-Cat said...

And thanks for agreeing. I just think kids are trying to grow up too fast, RR.

Post Count

212