Thursday, February 10, 2011

Q&A Free-For-All

Sometime next week, I'll be answering my first Q&A that will be answered on here.  This is open to anyone! So ask, ask, ask!

I will take questions from two places only:
-comments below this post
-formspring

You'll find all contact info to the left {formspring and email address}.

The only thing I will not answer is phone numbers or home addresses, but other than that I'll take anything and answer honestly
-----------------
ONE MORE THING!

As you know V-Day is coming soon, and I'll be hosting a love/dating advice Q&A on that day.  So once again, ask ask ask!

I'm only taking questions via email!
That way I won't confuse the reg. Q&A with the Valentine's Q&A..

You can ask anything related to dating or love in general! Whether is a crush, love triangle, or whatever, I will answer!

Good luck, everyone! Hope to get some good questions. ;)

~Ally-Cat

3 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I'll try to think of something to ask you!

Brooke said...

i asked you quite a few questions on formspring :)

Anonymous said...

Can I ask a question here?? Pls plz plz, I kinda skimmed your post so I think I can ask here:) uhhhhhh, what is, in your opinion, the best way to get a guy's attention for valentines day? ;) -------Lauren

Post Count

212