Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Q&A: Part 2

Enjoy, everyone!

What's the first thing that you usually notice about someone you meet? ~Formspring QOD

In this order (though I'm not proud of it): their face>what their are wearing>the way they carry themselves>the words they're saying> how much they smile> personality.

Tell us your quirks! (: ~Jessica

Top 3 Quirks:
  1. Perfectionist when it comes to my art or going to a special occasion
  2. Can't stand the sound of someone slurping their sucker
  3. Can't stand whiney, nasally singers
The kind of guy you like? ~Jessica
  • Sweet
  • Cute
  • Smart
  • Sense of humor
  • Sporty
  • Religious
  • laid back
  • romantic

Your most embarrassing moment. ~Jessica

I have many.  Here's one: when I was little I was at an amusement park with my parents.  We just got off a ride and left through the exit with a big crowd.  I kinda got lost so I ran up next to this guy who I though was my dad.  I looked up to see I was walking with an entirely different family. I looked about me and saw my parents in the corner, laughing. 
 
have you ever eaten something... weird? If so what was it? ~blonde4christ
 
Yes. Calamary is the only thing weird that I've eaten. 
 
did you watch the grammy's? ~blonde4christ
 
Nope
 
Do you give our valentines? ~blonde4christ
 
I gave out ten candy grams. :D
 
where were you three hours ago? ~blonde4christ


School

have you ever eaten a crayon? ~blonde4christ

Nope. Bleh.



Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? ~blonde4christ
 
My dog's bed.  Its soo cute.
 
Still more to come.  ;) Keep them coming. The due date is this coming Sunday, the 20th.

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Jordan said...

here are some Qs!

What is your favorite song to rock out to?

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

If you could spend the day with 4 famous people, dead or alive, who would they be?

have you ever been fishing?

much love
~me

Ally-Cat said...

Thanks! Yay question:Ds.

Post Count

212