Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Review: Physician's Formula Mineral Bronzer

*This is going to be really quick.  I'm feeling sick. xP*


As mentioned in my CVS Haul, I bought this Physician's Formula Mineral Bronzer which is suppose to be good for your skin and prevents breakouts.  And so far, I think it's been doing a good job.

Now I want to mention that I wear this bronzer for contouring, not for like tanning or whatever.  It was just dark enough to be noticeable, but not overpowering.  I just use a regular blush brush to apply. 

I also want to note that this does not have "sparkles".  I know a lot of people like to put glitter on their face to make them even more goofier looking but this is one of the nice bronzers that doesn't have that kind of crap in it.  Thumbs up for that. 

The price is...price-y.  I think it was like $10-13 (US currency).  I noticed that many of PF's products are really price-y for a drugstore brand.  But you know, this also tells you something about the product.

Anyways, I don't know anything else to say but it's a descent product.  You get a lot of bronzer for the price which is (I guess) is a plus, but I still don't like the price.  It should be a crime to have that high of a cost for drugstore products.  It hasn't broken me out, and you usually can't say that about most mineral powders.  So that's another good thing.  Ok, the compact is bulky, which is annoying if you're planning on carrying it around in your purse of something...

Do I recommend this product? Yes, I do. 
(8/10)

~Ally-Cat

PS
I sorry this is a cruddy review.  I'm like in and out of it today.  But I felt like this has been sitting up in the attic for a while now, and need to be dusted off and placed out for everyone to enjoy..

No comments:

Post Count

212