Sunday, February 20, 2011

Once Again...More Shopping

Argh! It is sooo very aggravating when a store doesn't have anything you need!

I went to Target yesterday, looking for the following:
-Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer palet
-Eye lash curler refills
-Almay TLC Finishing powder

Everything was practically cleared out.  No concealer pallet, no refills, and no TLC powder.  What the heck?! So I bought this stuff:
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-Loreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer
-NYC Eyelash Curler

I'm planning on taking the maybelline and Loreal back.  I don't think I got the right shade for Maybelline. And I'm pretty sure Loreal still tests on animals.

It's just ticks me off... darn you, Target, darn you.
------------------

Getting somewhere with my request post.  I'll have that done very soon. 

Sorry for the delay.
------------------

I saw that Big Mama's House movie. It's not even worth making a separate review.  (3/5)  It was a dumb funny.  Its just a waste-your-time type of movie. 

------------------

Bronzer review coming soon!

Well, and that's it.  There really isn't any...wait.  I have something else. 


This... thing scared the crap outta me!


I was walking down the coffee aisle and turned around to see this weird looking toy sitting next to the Folgers containers. Does anyone know what this is?!

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212