Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Follower Favorites (And Prom)

If you were one of the two people who voted, then the playlist is set.  Follower Favorites it is!

Okay here are the rules:
  • Each follower who wants to participate must either comment or email me their top 3 favorite songs with its artist.
    • I can't guarantee that all three will make it up on the playlist because some songs are copyrighted and will not work.
  • No sexually explicit songs!
  • I will not add Justin Bieber to my playlist!
    • I will not have it. I can't bring myself to do it. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to deal with it.
  • All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, March 9th.
----------------------

I'll be hosting a Q&A again!

This time it will be only on formspring.

This time's theme? Prom! 

So get your questions in!

Runs until Friday, March 18th.
----------------------

Review for I Am Number Four will be up sometime this week! YAAAY! :D

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212