Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Playlist

Hey everyone.  Sorry for not posting any Glee.  Time slipped right through my hands.  :(  Anyways, here we go. What everyone loves: lists!

What's on my playlist?

Born for this- Paramore --Fav song eva! I'm serious.  I've listened to this song about 100x. No joke.

I Don't Wanna Be In Love- Good Charlotte--Self-exclamatory.

That's What You Get- Paramore--This song is soo true.  Never let you're heart overcome your senses, it can be quite dangerous.

Playing God- Paramore-- "If god's the game that you're playin', well we must get more acquainted. Because it has to be so lonely, to be the only one who's holy."

Here (In Your Arms)- Hellogoodbye-- Sweet lyrics, sweet tune: I love it. :)

Love, Save The Empty- Erin McCarley--We all fall sometimes, whether we want to or not.

Unbreakable- Fireflight-- A friend introduced me to this song; loved it ever since.

Who I Am- Nick Jonas & The Administration-- Great lyrics.  Go Nick!

Won't Go Home Without You- Maroon 5--Maroon 5 is AWESOME! I love their songs. :)

Saving Grace- The Maine-- They've matured so much in this album; one of the best songs by them!

Bottle It Up- Sara Bareilles-- She has such a sweet, beautiful voice. *so jealous*

Club Can't Handle Me (feat. David Guetta)- Flo Rida--Heard it once, stuck it my head for days.

All You Need Is Love- The Beatles (DUH)--Really? Do I have to explain why I love this song?

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen-- Actually not on my iPod, but I love singing "Mamaaaaa! Just kill the man!"

I'm sorry there are no links, you guys.  I'm crunching on time here. Cya later!

~Ally-Cat

{EDITED--haha made time for the hyperlinks. :)  }

2 comments:

daphne said...

I love Paramore. .I like that's what you get but my favorite was My Heart. I sung that song every time I have a gig here in my place:)

Ally-Cat said...

Cool! :O

Post Count

212