Thursday, December 30, 2010

Animal Testing Update

Hey guys.  I want to share something with you.  Take a look:
I went to Maybelline.com and clicked on the "Contact Us" link.


I selected the "product related question" option in the drop-down box.


This sends you to a sort of "chat room" with a "virtual beauty advisor".


I ask my question...


Out pops this answer.
Here's their policy: LINK

If the document link didn't show up: Here's the underlining point: "L'Oréal has been committed to the elimination of animal testing for more than 20 years. In 1989, the company ceased animal testing for safety assessment of its finished products." ~Animal Testing Policy

Maybelline also states that they use a synthetic material called Episkin.  Which acts like human skin for testing.  Something like that. 

Annd, yeah.  So there's proof for one company.

Well, I gotta go do some editing.

~Ally-Cat

PS
And tell me what you guys think. ;)

No comments:

Post Count

212