Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Songs Playlist

Would you like to add to the playlist?

Post a comment below with the title of the song you want added to the Christmas playlist (with or w/o the singer's name) and I'll add it on.
---
Well, I'm sick.  Just wonderful. And it would happen right around the holidays.  It's freaking fantastic. xP
---
I have yet to see Glee's Christmas episode.  Don't tell me what happens.  I'll do it over the break.
---
Saw a play last night called The Odd Couple (female version).  Really funny.  Here's a quote:
Olive: I found a note laying on my pillow.  It said: "We need more corn flakes. FU" It took me 10 whole minutes to realize that "FU" meant "Florance Ungar"!

That made me lol.

Well, bye guys.  Don't forget to comment and vote!
~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

cookiemonster said...

I like your christmas playlist even though you have some not my type of music on there but some good ones.

Ally-Cat said...

Thanks. I wish I could add Deck the Halls and Jingle Bell Rock, but they quality isn't good. :(

Post Count

212