Friday, November 26, 2010

JJ Thorne On "The Price Is Right"!

HOLY CROW! I just spotted JJ Thorne from the former band NLT on The Price Is Right show. I'm not jokin'.  He's in the second row, second to last seat, by the stairs up the the stage.  DUDE! I'm so amazing! It's incredible 'cause I use to have this huge crush on the guy for like a year and a half.  He's sooo adorable. Wait, here as a picture:
(Hey look! It's Kevin McHale from Glee! *both former NLT members)

OMG! I'm freaking out.  BEST EPISODE EVER!

Laterz, I'll post a my imput of Glee and Parenthood.

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

You're right, he IS adorable! No idea who he is though.

Ally-Cat said...

Lol! Yeah, he's not very well known. Waaay back when maybe 2 years ago I came across a band called NLT (Not Like Them) a boy band consisting of Travis, JJ, Kevin, and V. Just last year, they broke up--not even having released an album yet. I always loved JJ. He's such a sweetheart. Him and Kevin. Ahhh. <3

Post Count

212