Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Found A Way To Let You In

Hey, guys.  Have you noticed?  *cough*lookabove*cough*

YEA! Tomorrow is That's What She Said birthday. One years old.  *sniff* My baby's growing up so fast.  >.<
--------------------------

So what to expect tomorrow? Well, of course, a post, but with a few surprises! Like a possible sneak peek at a story I'm working on--its been due for a while-- Beauty's Eden.  I have a chapter done.  But you know, I'm really slow.  Hopefully with Christmas break coming up,  I can some more stuff done.  I have lots of ideas and I want to get started on them.  Oh and maybe a secrets gonna be revealed, who knows. . . ;D Check out the poll!
--------------------------

What do you think of polls? Like or dislike?
Why am I asking this? I'm thinking about doing more polls on here.  I feel like I lacking because I've become a bit obsessed with DA. (Any suggestions?)
--------------------------

Be on the look out for a review post.  Again, slacking in that department--that and the news.  What will the review be about? *drumroll* HOODIE BUDDIES! :D
What are Hoodie Buddies?
WHAT?!
Did I just hear you right?
*gawk*
Okay...They're hoodies with headphones in them so that you can plug in your iPod in it.  (I'm actually using mine right now!)
Wait, how is that possible?
You shall find out in a later post! Man, you ask too many questions...
--------------------------

I WON AN AWARD!

Ohmygosh! I'm soo elated! Hehe.  Yay.  Check it out: LINK *Runs off excited*

~Ally-Cat

P.S.
Sorry for the clutter at the top.  It'll be cleaned up soon.  Promise. :)

No comments:

Post Count

212