Thursday, December 23, 2010

Starting A Tradition

I'm listening to Glee! "Start me up! Livin' on a prayer! Tommy use to work on the docks!"

Okay, so the whole reason I'm posting right now is to get some submissions in for my first annual Best and Worst of The Year! Basically, it's what I think was the best and worst of anything that happened in this year. 

But then I thought, why not make this two-sided?

So, hear is what I'm asking.  Would you like to participate?

Here are the categories:
  • Musician
  • Books
  • Movie
  • Songs
  • Actor
  • Actress
  • Show
It all had to happen or have been made in 2010.

IMPORTANT: If you'd like to participate, then you must email me your submission. That way you won't sway the other participants. Oh, if you would just give me a short explanation of why or why not you didn't like that particular submission.

Okay that's it.  If you want my email, it's ally_cat09@ymail.com.  :)  All submissions are due the 31st.

Please, check out the poll. :D

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212