Sunday, December 12, 2010

Things I'm Recently Obsessed With

It snowed even more last night.  HOT CHOCOLATE TIME! *laughs*

Btw, I'm not being paid to 'advertise' or 'promote' this stuff. These are my personal opinions and likings.

Songs I'm Obsessed With:
  1. Gonna Get Over You -Sara Bareilles
  2. Uncharted -Sara Bareilles
  3. Dark Fantasy -Kanye West
  4. All The Lights -Kanye West
  5. Runaway -Kanye West
Movies I'm Obsessed With:
  1. I Am Number Four Trailer
  2. Tron: Legacy
  3. Little Fockers Trailer
Books [IWishIHadTimeToBe] Obsessed With:
  1. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  2. Legacy of lies/don’t tell by Elizabeth Chandler
  3. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
  4. Don’t Judge a girl By her cover by Ally Carter
  5. Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
  6. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
  7. Maximum Ride: FANG by James patterson
  8. Hourglass by Claudia Grey
  9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  10. Perchance to dream by Lisa Mantchev
  11. Radiant shadows by Melissa Marr
  12. Halo by Alexandra Adornette
  13. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Claire
  14. Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
  15. Dark Secrets 1 by Elizabeth Chandlier
  16. Dark Secrets 2 by Elizabeth Chandlier
  17. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  18. Stopping Time by Melissa Marr
Make Up I'm Obsessed With:
  1. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set
  2. Flaunt Smokescreen Eyeshadow Set
Clothes I'm Obsessed With:
  1. Dark Jeans
  2. Comfy Sweaters
  3. Boots with fake fur
  4. colored tees
  5. zip up hoodies
NEXT UP: Hoodie Buddie Review!

~Ally-Cat

5 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Although I am a kind of big fan of Taylor Swift, I am loving Kanye's new songs. Have you see the movie he made?
I have most of the books you mentioned, so we have a similar taste in books!
Right now it's about 30 degrees C, so reading the list of clothes you're obsessed with is making me feel sweaty :P

Ally-Cat said...

Sweet! Yesh, I have seen his movie. It was weird at first but towards the end I cried.
Awesome about the books. Still have yet to read Halo, but I keep hearing it great so *fingers crossed*
Oh, my bad...

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey! I love your blog! I'm following you!

BTW>.. I found you through Random Rawr! Isn't she AWESOME???

xx,
Bleah

Lily said...

I really like a lot of those books you posted about :)Also, I like your blog.

~Lily

Ally-Cat said...

Thanks guys! :)

Post Count

212