Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pinterse

Mean's paint in Spanish.  (FUN FACT!) See? So many wonderful things on this 'lovely' blog. ;)

I painted my nails today.  Hands are purple, and toes are blue.  I looooove purple.  Use to like pink, but now I hate it.  Or maybe dislike it strongly.  Yeah. That's it. ;)

You curious about the kind of colors I have?

My fav's
I always wear these colors.  (left to right) Gunmetal, dark purple, shimmery dark blue.  :)

Formal wear or when bored.
When I'm feeling lazy, I french tip my nails.   Had this stick for years. Surprised it' hasn't run out...

Formal wear only.
This color, pearl white, is what I wear for formal affairs like parties and dances.

Haterz
Barely ever use these.  Ever.  I don't know why I have some of them.  Like the Bratz one at the end.  I use the red ones sometimes though, but they're not my favorite. :P

The essentials
I use the growth polish when my nails are extremely bad--meaning chipped severely or 'stubby'.  I usually use the clear as a top coat. 


So what did you guys think of my story?  I didn't post the whole chapter 'cause I want to post this story on DA.  Oh, and about that secret.  What did you think of that? Check out the poll!

~Ally-Cat

PS
Thanks for all the comments yesterday. Much appreciated! :D

No comments:

Post Count

212