Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Sorry this is up so late.  Here we go, the list! (I was not paid to endorse any of the following.)

My Favorites Of The Year

TOP BOOK OF 2010
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
It was totally unlike anything I've read before.  Confusing at first, but towards the end it got really interesting.

TOP SONGS OF 2010
  1. Dark Fantasy- Kanye West
  2. Not Like The Movies -Katy Perry
  3. Back to December -Taylor Swift
  4. Saving Grace -The Maine
  5. Uncharted -Sara Bareilles
TOP MUSICIANS OF 2010

Top Band
The Maine

The blew me out of the water with their new album Black & White. They've matured in creativity and sound.  They are in tune and active in their fan community. I have high expectations for this band.  Hope they go far.

Top Female Musician
Sara Bareilles

I like an artist who writes their own music and writes it well.  She so talented. 

Top Male Musician
Kanye West

I'm not saying I agree with his actions, but dang can he make good music.  He has a real talent of expressing emotion in his songs.

TOP MOVIE OF 2010
Toy Story 3

After the 11 year wait, I'm glad to say that Toy Story 3 has completely exceeded expectations.  I loved the adventure and friendship.  Great great movie.

TOP ACTRESS OF 2010
Natalie Portman

I've always loved Natalie ever since Star Wars.  Amazing actress! I want to see Black Swan!

TOP ACTOR OF 2010
Matt Damon

He is just really awesome guy all around. He's been in so many movies and did a great job in all of them. 

TOP TV SHOW OF 2010
Modern Family

Freakin' awesome show. I love the comedy in it.  It's just a really relatible, hearty show.


--------------------------------------
Here's an entry from Deidre Natáe
Musician
Best- Lady Gaga & Ke$ha

Books
Best- The Reckoning & Burned

Movie
Best- Eclipse, How to Train Your Dragon, & Burlesque

Songs
Best- We R Who We R - Ke$ha, Alejandro - Lady Gaga, Bad Romance - Lady Gaga, Only Girl - Rihanna, & Playing God - Paramore

Actor
Best- Taylor Lautner, Robert Downey Jr., & Leonardo De Caprio

Actress
Best- Maggie Q & Cher
Show
Best- Nikita

~Ally-Cat

Tomorrow is the Worst of 2010.

BTW, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post Count

212