Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DeviantArt

I finally made the time to make an account. I named myself: HumbledByKindness! Perfect, right?

Anyways, I'm back in the groove now.  I'm going to start doing more art and writing.  This DeviantArt is really addicting.  Geez.  So much to learn...

I was going to post a picture of my leave design, but Blogger disabled image uploads so I'll try to post it tomorrow.

I want to make a special thanks to Heather, who is making me an avatar for my DA account. Thanks, pal. :)

-------------

Some things I want to add, is my first picture which I think I posted: the mountain tops.

LINK

What do you think?

~Ally-Cat

3 comments:

daphne said...

I think you have a great idea. . Continue to explore what you have because it can enhance your self and makes you happy. Good luck=)

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I was hoping you'd create a Deviant Art account! You're a great drawer and that picture you drew is ah-mazing! There's so much detail, LOVE IT.

x

Ally-Cat said...

Aw, you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks!

Daphne--Well said, I will try to "enhance myself"!

RR-- Yees, it was a matter of time. I'm very glad I did it. And thank you so much, it's one of my favorites. (I love details. *hehe*)

See you laterz guys. I love your comments. ;)

Post Count

212