Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Protesting

I don't understand humans anymore. Where are our manners? Do we just do whatever the hell we want and think "Well, I won't get called on for that so it all gooood!"? Who gave you special authority to go protest at a soldier's funeral and say things like "God hates you" and "Thank God for dead soldiers" all to make a point that the deaths of U.S. soldiers is God's punishment for "the sin of homosexuality" and abortion? (By the way, the soldier wasn't even gay.)

You know, I don't give an f-ing crap about "Oh, but I was on the sidewalk which is public ground, so it was okay for me to protest there." HEY, that doesn't justify you singing at the top of your lungs "God Hates America" while a mourning family is trying to have a funeral for their son who died for his country!

SHAME! Shame on all you.  You make me ashamed to be a human being.  You can never justify your actions.  I don't give a rat's ass if you say its freedom of speech.  You are abusing your right as an American citizen to act out at an inappropriate time to make a damn statement.  You're sick. Just sick.  And do you think you're getting any respect for doing this? Wake up call! To everyone sane and morally-just in the world look at you and say "Wow, how sad.  Look at how insane and rude these people are."  I don't hear any respect coming out of that statement...

Well, that's it.  I saw it on the news today and It really made me made.  I'm all up for speaking out for what you believe in, but thre is a time and place and that was not it.

I don't understand what has become of us...

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212