Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello October

Buenas noche, amigos! Como esta? Esta buen? Esta mal?

Anyways, who watched Glee last week? Holy crow! I love Sunshine! She's so adorable.  And what about uh, is it Lucas? He does have big mouth...
_______________________

Ewww. My nose just popped. Ooh the nastiness.

Yea, I'm sick. I have another sinus infection I believe. I'm going to start taking my antibiotics tomorrow. 
_______________________

Hey. Guess what? HOMECOMING IS A'COMING!

Football games, dances. Fun, fun, fun!
_______________________

This summer I'm going to Spain! For I think 10 - 11 days.  How wonderful will that be? I've never travelled out of the country before.  I'm so syched! :D
_______________________

Look at this cute video: LINK

Marcel the Shell rox!
_______________________

Finally, my health kick.  Not going to well.  I did exercise tonight so that's a plus.  Also I had a healthy lunch (lots of green).  Though din-din was bad (cheese fries and such).  *Sigh* I'm one sad person...

I promise I'll keep trying!

~Ally-Cat

PS
So tired.  I didn't have time to reedit so if there are mistakes please just overlook them this once.  Also, those pictures I promised will be posted later.  Like I said, I'm super tired. Sorry you guys.

Post Count

212