Friday, October 15, 2010

To Lauren

One day, I was sitting at my computer writing a new post and I thought about how my day went.  I remember how I had so much fun with my friends that evening.  I also remembered how luckyl I was to have such a great BFF, Lauren, who always backs me up and understands my views and thoughts.  I may tease her way more than I do with others (besides Hannah, haha, I tease her a lot!) but to be honest Lauren is my bestest buddy and I don't think would have been the person I am today if we hadn't be such close friends. This post is dedicated for you, Lauren!

I think in this world,
I'd be a very lonely and reclusive person.
I'd walk in silence,
and never look someone directly in the eye just because I was intimidated.
I wouldn't have the confidence and somewhat outgoing personality if I didn't have someone to encourage me to break my shell.

I don't know where it started.
Was in an instant bond?
I like to think so.
March buddy, you're the best friend anyone could have!
I know that sounds cliche, but it's totally true.
I really can't imagine myself having such fun and so many great memories.

I want you to know that you are not "fat".
I can't understand why you keep thinking like that.
You're so pretty!
And don't you dare say your dumb either.
And talk about talented.
You have everything everyone envies...

So this is a thank you.
There are many words to describe
how grateful I am to have a funtastic person to call my best friend.
If I had one, I'd wear a button saying "hey guess what? My BFF is Lauren! So take that, punk!"
So,
Thank you!
Thank for being you!
For confiding in me and I to you.
Thanks for all the help you gave me.
Thanks for the snacks you bought us today!
I consider you a sister.
I love ya, March buddy!

Live strong...

~Ally-Cat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALISON!!! :D You're gonna make me cry! Thanks soooooo much!!! I love you to! And ya know what's ironic? Our latin writing assigment was about "what makes a good friend and friendship" soooo like the whole time i wrote it i was thinking bout you March buddy! :D
~The epic Lauren

Ally-Cat said...

AW! I love ya Lauren. That really is ironic.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Naw you're so sweet! I wouldn't mind having a friend like Lauren ;P

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, thanks Random Rawr :) I feel so popular round here xD
-Lauren

Post Count

212