Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Wish That... (And Blog Award)

...my phone would freeeeaking jump off a cliff! I soo sick of it's misbehavior.  I can't send messages without getting aggravated that its not: (a) sending the message, (b) type my message out right w/o having periods between eac. word, (c) not tell me it didn't send the message making my friend on the other end think I'm mad at them. It's infuriating! q(-.-)p (Thumbs down)

Admittedly, this was suppose to be posted yesterday however, due to overly drowsiness I didn't feel like going the extra mile.  These have to be my favorite chips on the planet.  They taste so yummy!

Hey look it's Bella Swan's truck!

I saw this at a diner a couple of weeks ago and just now remember to post it. 

(Wow, have you noticed that this entire post has been orientated around food today. Odd...)
________________________

Hey read this, my fellow bloggers. I'm giving out an award! When my 150th post is well, posted I will announce the winner of the "Outspoken Blog".  Now here are qualifications of winning this award:
-You have to have at least 3-5 blog posts that have topics you either strongly oppose or strongly like
-You must create and post them before my 150th!
- They must be at least a paragraph long, including why you like or dislike that topic, what you would do about it, etc.
Topics vary. ANYTHING GOES. Though you many not use abscene pictures or bad language. 

If you'd like to be a qualificate then post a comment below saying that you're signing up and put your blog's URL in there as well (those who follow me don't need to do the URL part.)

Good luck everyone. If you have any questions, please ask.
__________________________
And to end my post, I'll add some cool pictures:







(This one's my favorite. I just want to wonder those fields and think. Wouldn't you?)

Until next time...

~Ally-Cat


2 comments:

healy said...

really good pictures. . .yeah I can't wait. I bet,I'll win=)

Ally-Cat said...

Hey Healy! I like your positive attitude. Are you my new follower? If not then please post your blog URL in the comments!

Thanks for commenting! You rock! ;)

Post Count

212