Monday, March 14, 2011

It's My Birthday!



I also want to take this time to talk about me leaving.   Not for good, of course, but I feel like for a while. 

It's been a good run so far, and I'd love to keep it that way.  That's why I need to form my ideas for this coming months.  I know I want to continue with The Basics and reviews, but is that it? Like I feel like could be doing more.  But I limit myself.  On purpose you see. I feel like it is fairly easy to give away so much personal information here on the Internet since people can't see your face, or know what you're like in the real world.  Its so easy to be someone else here on ye ol' Internet. 

That's why I want a break. I need to stay as genuine as I can be. 

So do you guys have any ideas? What is something new you want to see?  I'm trying to improve here.  Would you like to have a running story here? (I'd have to make one up, plot it and such, but it is do-able.)

Anyways...

Lastly, you might be asking: "So how long will you be gone?"

Good question, I don't know exactly.  I need to come up with something for my 200th post.  That needs some planning.  And I just feel like I need a long break.  A step back into my social life, instead of behind a computer screen.  So the answer is uhhh sometime in the future.  I don't know when. But I'll be back. 

I love you all. 

Goodbye for now!

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

themajessty said...

Happy birthday!!

And we'll miss you.

All the best in networking.

I, for one, spend way too much online, so...yeah, I get what you mean.

cookiemonster said...

Happy Birthday Ally

for the 14th

Hope you had a great day

Post Count

212