Monday, March 7, 2011

Boy I Hear You In My Dreams

TRIPLE POST DAY!

This is the last one and I'm done for who knows when. 

So who want's to hear some date dets? Well, too bad your gonna hear them anyway.

Okay so last night was my second date all together.  I don't know if I told you about my first date--probably not because it was really awkward and horrible.  But I went to this dance with a boy who I've liked for a while.  He asked me to go with him Monday of  last week.  Anyways, it went really well, I thought.  First, we ate at a restuarant with Lauren and her date.  There was the dance part which was fun, though the music could have been better.  I was so nervous, but yet I wasn't. Maybe more hesitant that anything. 
My favorite part as Lucky song by Glee came on we danced together doing this dip move.  He asked me if wanted to spin and I went "sure". So we did. and a minute later I was like "your turn!" and I spun him.  It was great. 

It was almost like a dream.  I woke up this morning thinking back wondering if I just did that or not.  Its incredible to be with the one you like and especially one who is your friend. I mean its one thing to imagine something like that Lucky song could happen, but then when it does... I can't describe it.  It's unreal. 

And you guys are going to kill me.  Do u remember way back when, I told you about this guy who ignored me all summer?  Well, my date was that guy.  And before I get heat for this, I want to say something:

If you want something, you have to earn it.  You have to work for it.  I was too shy and unexperience to flirt and try to get him to like me. Back then I barely knew him.  I just met him through friends.   I was afraid.  I thought he'd guess on his own and sweep me off my feet, but that only for the movies.  This time I did try. It was when we were setting up for another dance we actually had conversations. (And by that point, I was done with the ignoring part. ) That's when I realized I wanted to be his friend.  It just escalated there.  But I promise you. I'm on my gaurd.  I'm keeping a level head.

So what do you think?

Comment below only; no questions on formspring for reasons I won't say.

Thank you. I'll see you later.

Bye,
~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

themajessty said...

I'm glad you had a great time!

Sounds amazing!!

First dates ARE generally pretty damn awkward.

Ally-Cat said...

haha thanks. and exactly. thanks for the comment.

Post Count

212