Monday, April 11, 2011

200th Post: How To Have Bigger, Brighter Eyes

Finally, I've decided on what to do for this post.  I had like three ideas, but I came to hate them and now their on the back burner.  Well anyways, here I am. I've been so busy, but I've got time now.  So you know, why not? (Also, I think I'll gradually be coming back to Blogger.  I know my absence has been long, and maybe people have even forgot about me, but I promise I never forgot about you.)

How To Have Bigger, Brighter Eyes
What You'll Need:
  1. liquid eyeliner (preferably black)
  2. black mascara
  3. lash curler (with a spring if possible)
  4. white eyeliner or cream shimmery white eye shadow
How To:
This is really simple. Anyone can do this with a little bit of practice.  Before I get involved in the step process make sure you've got you concealer/foundation stuff already done.  Whenever you're doing you're eyes--unless your doing something elaborate--, eye makeup should always be last. 
  1. First, make sure you do some practice runs on the back of your hand with the liquid eyeliner.  Then starting from the middle of the eye and working your way out, draw a thin line.  Then go back over and start from the inside of the eyes and out but this time aim for a cat eye look.  Something like that in the picture.  (If you're having problems creating a cat eye, try this: imagine a line running from your temple to the end of the outside of your eye.)
2. With the white eyeliner, color the inner corner of your eyes and taper downwards like in the diagram.  Afterward, pat the color a bit to blend. (And yea I drew that.  its crappy I know.  xP) Oh and if you don't own white eyeliner, just pat in some white shimmery eye shadow cream and you're good to go.

3. Use the curler to curl eye lashes.  If you have short lashes, curl the base only.  If you have long lashes start by curling the base and work your way to the end of the lashes.  BE GENTLE! One false move and you'll pull out some eyelashes.
4. Coat your lashes with either mascara.  (You may do one or two coats. It's up to you)

5. Done!

I hope this helped and made sense.

Leave comments below.

HAPPY 200TH POST DAAAY!

~Ally-Cat

PS
Excuse any grammatical errors.  I didn't have time to edit. :(

No comments:

Post Count

212