Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't Do It. Just Don't.

It's truly not worth taking your own life.  Please please understand that.  I know, at times, we have that thought pop into our minds.  And maybe we have that thought that we might actually go through with it.

This is me telling you to stop and think harder.

Who are you going to effect?
Are you really making life for everyone else around you better or happier?
By killing yourself, will that really make all your worries go away?

It's weak. It's dumb.  It's insensitive to the ones you love.  You have no idea how much you mean to someone else.  You could be their world.  The one person they live for.  And to do something so toxic is just disgusting to me.  There are better ways of dealing with your problems.  Pushing away everyone else and trying to hold things that really bother you is not healthy. 

So don't try anything dumb.

I've use to know only one person who killed themselves, now I know two.

You broke her heart.  You were the only one she had close to a father. 

I hope it was worth it.

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

themajessty said...

I'm sorry. ):

Suicide is really terrible.

It affects everyone.

Ally-Cat said...

It does.

I didn't know them on a personal level, but it's still a strange thing to know someone could do that.

Thanks for your comment.

Post Count

212