Sunday, January 23, 2011

The World Just Can't Get Enough

Life just has to keep coming at me and just shoving me off another cliff.  Can't I get a fudge-flipping break?!?! Seriously. It really pissing me off. 
--------------------
I found some more interesting videos:

Cats Playing Patty-Cake (With Voices!)

Inside The Hit Songs: Gives You Hell -- Language! Beware...

Do You Smoke?
-------------------
GUYS! I haven't been watching Parenthood!!! GAAH! I need to do that today! *runs in circles like a mad woman*

Btw, anybody been watching PPL?

What do you think of the the whole teacher-student relationship with Aria and Mr. Fritz?
------------------
 GUYS AGAIN! I'm in looooooove with the band Parachute! I'm so into Will Anderson:

Something about dark haired boys and light colored eyes sends shivers down my spine.  Hehe.

The songs I'm addicted to:
She (for Liz)

Something To Believe In

She Is Love

Donja see his hottness oozing out of these songs?

~Ally-Cat

4 comments:

Deidre Natáe said...

I love it when guys have dark hair and colored eyes! Especially black hair and blue-blue eyes!! OMGoodNESS!! that combo just makes a hot guy hotter ;) haha

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Dark hair + light eyes = love. aha.
I don't watch any of those shows you mentioned. I watched Parenthood once, but that was it!

Brooke said...

I love PLL!!!! I think Aria and Ezra are a cute couple, but shouldn't be dating. I LOVE this blog! Could you check out my blog and (maybe) follow? Thanks!
XxXxXxX

Ally-Cat said...

Ever`--Oh, I know right? It's overwelming.

RR--haha it's cool. I have big families. So there's some relation to that show.

Brooke--Yesh! A fan! I totally agree. I think its gross to date a teacher (no matter how hott they are). And I'm going to check your blog now. ;)

Post Count

212