Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kim

Kim= fun, energetic, and a beautiful soul.

I've been meaning to do this kind of post for a long time.  (Ever since I wrote about Lauren way back when.)

I wish I had knew.  I wish I had known how damaging that relationship was.  Everyone else knew.  How could I miss it? I mean we've been friends since Kindergarden! I should have seen the signs... I should have thought deeper about who much you changed when you were with him.  I was too wrapped up in other things, I didn't take the time to help you.  I so sorry.

Then I was scared.  I was scared of Vicky*. Vicky had done things.  Some really bad stuff.  It sickened me to the core.  I knew that our relationship was over.  But I was still worried for you.  She still was good friends with Vicky.  I knew the longer you and  Vicky stayed friends, the better the possibility that Vicky would get you into stuff that you'd regret later.  I tried all my might to get them apart.  But you were very subborn.  And I undertstood.  We both knew Vicky since Kindergarden too.  But things were different now.  She wasn't the same person.  After many months of convincing, you understood this too.   I think this made you stronger.

Today, Kim and I are the best of friends.  Probably better than we've ever been.  I'm soo proud of her.  She knows what she wants; she sticks to her morals; and she so genuine. 

So Kim, this is me, saying how much I appreciate you.  I've been so down and hazy lately, but talking to you made it so much better.  I know times are hard, but I will always be here! Love you!

~Ally-Cat


*not real name

2 comments:

Brooke said...

<3 I love true friends like that!

Ally-Cat said...

Same here! Friends are the best.

Post Count

212