Monday, January 24, 2011

Song Tag (First Tag EVA!)

I think that second part is right. (Idk.  My memory sucks.)

So the rules say you have to have your iPod on shuffle and not skip.  Pssh, heck with that. I'm making my own rules. Gonna just type in the first song I remember from my library. (Please don't apply that to your daily life. Rules are good.  This is one of those moments where you do as I say, not as I do.)

Copied off of Brooke's blog The Freakish Lullaby

Are you Male or Female? Never Underestimate A Girl by Vanessa Ann Hudgens

What do people feel when they're around you? Like Whoa by Aly & AJ
Describe your current relationship? No One by Aly & AJ
Where would you like to be right now? Far Away by Nickelback

How do you feel about love? It's Alright, It's Okay by Ashley Tisdale (I'm playing off the title of the song, not the meaning..)
What's your life like? So Small by Carrie Underwood

What would you wish for if you only had one wish? Realize by Colbie Caillat

Say something wise: Never Say Never by The Fray

How would you describe yourself? Afraid by Vanessa Hudgens, Clumsy by Fergie, and Average Girl by Emily Osment
What is your life's purpose? Fearless by Taylor Swift

What is your motto? More Time by Needtobreathe

What do your friends think of you? Smile by Uncle Kracker

What do you think of your parents? White & Nerdy by Weird Al

Who do you think of very often? Back To December by Taylor Swift

What is 2+2? 4 Minutes by Madonna
What do you think of your best friend(s)? Real Wild Child by Everlife (Kim), Just Dance by Lady Gaga (Lauren)

What is your life story? A Day In The Life by Lindsay Lohan

What do you want to be when you grow up? Country Strong by Gwyneth Paltrow
What will you dance to at your wedding? You And Me by Lifehouse

What will they play at your funeral? Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts

What is your hobby/interest? Paperback Writer by The Beatles
What is your biggest fear? Taking Chances by Celine Dion

What is your biggest secret? In My Head by Jason Derulo

What do you think of your friends? With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles (Not the getting high part!)

What will you repost this as? The Way I Am Ingrid Michaelson

Thanks for following, Brooke!

And thank you to all who posted a comment on my previous post. Very very much appreciated. :D

Always with love,

~Ally-Cat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Just dance, gonna be ok!!!lalalalalalal LA La lalaLAAALLLaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cuz i never know all the lyrics*
~Lauren :)

Ally-Cat said...

Pfft. Oh silly Lauren. :D

Anonymous said...

ahhh yes i just came from brooke's blog and saw her tag! i love looking at the answers to these(; they're always so funny and interesting(: so glad i came across your blog too(:

-maebell!

www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Love those tags! I'm so glad I followed! :D

Ally-Cat said...

Maebell--Haha! Honestly, at first I thought they were pretty dumb. But I took a look at brooke's and it started to grow on me. Thanks for commenting! I'm going to look at your blog soon.

Brooke--Thanks! I'm so glad you're following too! ;D

Post Count

212