Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So Long To DA?

Which is suppose to be drawn like "The Starry Night".

Look familiar? Maybe it's because it's based off my mountain picture from my small sketchbook. LINK
What do you think?
_______________

Well, my Grandma's in the hospital.  Part of her heart is in bad condition.  Things aren't going well.  I'm very worried.

Please keep her in your prayers.
______________

I'm so tired.  It's so bad I'm starting to drink energy drinks.  I never do that unless I'm falling asleep too much throughout the day.  This bad.
______________

Oh, and more lovely news. I'm going to get my wisdom teeth taken out on Nov. 19. Omg NEEDLES!
_________________________________

So I'm thinking about deactivating my Deviantart account. Why? Because I'm pretty sure that it messed with my connection with the Internet.  Something about turning off my "processor"? Anyways, I can't be getting on sites that mess with my computer like that.  I have more important and immediate concerns to be worried about.  Plus, I have this site, and it doesn't give me any problems. Soo. Yeah.  *sigh* I don't know exactly what to do.  I really do like DA, and I like promoting my art.  .  . Hmm.

I'm going to test it out.  See if it happens again. I know how to fix it now so if it does do it again I'll can just flip a switch and fix it.  Sorry, Hannah. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

~Ally-Cat

PS
The contest for "The Outspoken Blog" is almost coming to a close....Who will win?

PSS
Welcome Deidre to That's What She Said! Hope you have a fantastic time on my blog! Don't forget to comment! :D

6 comments:

Deidre Natáe said...

Hi! I'll pray for your grandma :) I hope she is okay! Anywho. Here is my blog link :) I kinda need some help so if you have any pointers, they'd be greatly appreciated ^_^ http://deidreisjustherself.blogspot.com/

Ally-Cat said...

Thank you so much. God bless you.

I'd be honored to help. I'll go there now! :)

Deidre Natáe said...

You are very welcome :) And thanks for following me! I feel all important now ^_^ Hahaha

daphne said...

oh so sorry to hear that. I''ll help you pray. Always remember that there's sunshine after the rain=)

Ally-Cat said...

Deidre--No problemo! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog! Keep up the good work. :)

Daphne-- Thank you very much. And noted. (I like that qoute btw.)

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I really hope your grandmother gets better soon. The same thing happened to my grandmother and she died in surgery. How is she now?
I don't like Daviant art much. It won't let me upload pictures or anything. Maybe you could try Flickr. It's a photo sharing site, but you can still add drawings.

Post Count

212