Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day, America!

So what is Thanksgiving? Let me tell you what the old folks call it: "It's a wonderful time where the whole family gets together and shares a magical meal and give thanks for being with one another." Okay, maybe they don't say 'magical', but you get my point right? It's not the same anymore.  Due to this economic downfall we're in--and these stupid department stores who are open today with "fantastic deals"--people have to work to make money for their family, even if that means having to miss out on spending time with them.  It's really terrible how desperate and shallow America has gotten. 

But whatever, it's Thanksgiving.  Time for those truly in thanks to celebrate what God has given us: food to eat, a house to call home, and a family we can love.

Here's my thanks:

Thank you, firstly, for the love of God.  Though, some days I may have my doubts, I know that in the end I can look to you for help.

Thank you, followers: Addie, Ninja_Lover, Deidre Natáe, Gabrielle, Beca, ЯANdOM ЯAWR ◊, Mizz Ali, Pandora, Roxy, Selina Phillips, shivi_the_sheep, BB. Thanks for you loyalty and kindness.  I really haven't been on my A game lately, but some of you followed or continued to follow me anyway.  I couldn't ask for a better group of followers. Thank you.
-Also thank you to those who regularly comment.  I truly appreciate it and make an effort to comment on your blog as well.

Thank you Hannah and Lauren (Jen too! I don't know if you still read or not, but just in case.) You've been so supportive and helpful these last month.
Hannah--OMG if I didn't have you I'd be totally lost on DA.  Thank you! <3
Lauren--Who could ask for a more true friend than you!  Thanks for listening to me and giving me feedback on my art.  Lylas!
Jen--Thanks for inviting me to that Halloween thing, that was totally fun. (I had creepy dreams of Michael Meyers..) I still have some Halloween candy left, and no, you may not have some. xP

THANK YOU! I'M COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL! MAY WE HAVE MANY MORE THANKSGIVINGS TOGETHER!

~Ally-Cat

PS
Something to get into the mood of Thanksgiving--LINK, LINK

PSS
Listening to Kanye's new CD! It. Is. AWESOME!

PSSS
Oh, and please don't forget to comment on He's Just A Dreamer. I need all the help I can get on the subject.  ):

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I didn't know it was Thanksgiving today! But I am just a Catholic living in Australia...
I want to thank you, too! Your blog is amazing and I hope you continue blogging on it for many more Thanksgivings :D

Ally-Cat said...

*tears* THANK YOU! I hope so too! :DDD

Post Count

212