Monday, November 22, 2010

Glee: Is Sue Getting Married?

Finally! I caught up! I loved Gwyneth Paltrow! I hope she comes back.

Uhh, what's been going on with the show? I mean, really.  The plot has seriously gotten complicated.  It didn't bother me as much last year, but this year it's gone down Wackyville.

Okay really? Brittney and Arty? NO! What happened to Arty and Tina? Argh!

And let me get this straight: Is Sue Sylvester getting married? Please tell me.  O.o
______________________________

Well my symptoms made a turn for the worst.  I felt awful this morning.  My mouth was swollen again and my teeth were ringing with pain.  Ugh.  I never want to have to do this again.
______________________________

I've posted my first story chapter on DA. Check it out!

Part 1

Part 2

Okay sorry, this post sucked.  I'll try better next time.

Adios!

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SUE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED.

Ally-Cat said...

Thank god!

Post Count

212