Friday, November 5, 2010

My Response

Hey everyone.  Well, my week just went by very peachy.  I failed my test.  I felt like many people were either pissed or annoyed with me.  I think the only person I was able to talk to was Lauren.
Gosh, when will this stress stop?  Seriously, I'm been getting terrible headaches and I keep wanting to fall asleep.  I'm like a walking zombie!

So above you can see that ЯANdOM ЯAWR commented on my latest post. Here's my response: My grandma is in okay condition. She's back at home now with an oxygen tank.  I think it really helped taking her to the hospital and getting her looked at.  We think that she's been suffering with this for a while, but never told anyone because she doesn't like to worry people.  I love Grandma, but I wish she wouldn't do that. I don't want to have to lose another family member again in such a small time span from my grandpa's death.
Secondly, I like DA. I think they could pick a better background color. (I mean grey? Seriously? It's boring!) I've thought of Flickr, but I like doing my scanning because of the clean picture.  If DA fails on me again, I'll check it out.  I know Hannah uploads beautiful photographs on DA.  I could ask her how she upload hers for you if you want? Here's her site: http://birdluvr109.deviantart.com/

Thanks RR.

Also, thanks to all who commented: RR, Deidre, and Daphne. I really appreciate all your kind words about my grandma.  Thanks you guys; I love you all!

Oh and Welcome Ninja_Lover! I love ninjas! :)
______________________

Here are some quotes that I really liked from Deidre's Blog:
  • "Close your eyes. Clear your heart. Let it go." -- I hold on to things too soon and too long.  I wish I could just let it go.
  • "You live and let live and eventually that becomes enough." --I feel like I get too involved with other people's problems, either out of concern or involuntarily get sucked into it. I wish I had a backbone and say, "No, I don't need your drama."
  • "A woman's heart should be so lost in God, that a man must seek Him in order to find her." --I wish girls would stop throwing themselves out to men just to feel wanted and love.  There is a better way, it's The Way.  God's way.  The right guy will see this love in you and he'll be the one wanting you.
  • "I think the worst feeling is being forgotten about by someone you know you could never forget." --I hate it when I run into someone who I thought I knew well and they act like they don't know you.
  • "I can take the despair, it's hope I can't stand." --I'm thinking about putting this quote in a story I'm working on; I think that it'd be perfect.
  • "Freedom lies in being bold!" --Ha, I wish I could be bold.
  • "Stand for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone."
  • "Be better than you were yesterday."
  • "Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at." --This is so true. xP
This one is my favorite: "When life hands you lemons, screw lemonade, squeeze them in someones eyes and run like hell!"

Keep up the good work Deidre!
_________________________
You guys like the new background?

~Ally-Cat

5 comments:

Deidre Natáe said...

Thanxx :) And btw, I think the backround is awesome ^_^

Deidre Natáe said...

Oh. And I'll try to keep it up :)

Ally-Cat said...

Great! And thanks for the feedback! =^.^=

Deidre Natáe said...

Any time ;)

daphne said...

well that's good to hear! she'll be fine soon.. very very well done background . keep it up !

Post Count

212