Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finished Hiroshima

Ah, free at last.  What a depressing book.  :( On to The Glass Castle.

A shout out to my friend Jennifer.  HI BUDDY! *laughs* *Psst* "Deeeer!*

If anyone has noticed in my post "Amazing, Hilarious Youtube Videos!" some of the college humor isn't showing up.  I'm thinking that they took youtube channel down. I've gone to the College humor site and linked the vids there.  I've also added another link to that post so here you go.  LINK

Look over here now!

I've added this to the gadgets bar to the right.  It's to let people know that any link I put on a post is in a different color.  Like for example, a link on this post would be pink. 

My buddy, Jen, was looking up the Amazing Youtube Videos manually! I was like "there no need! I have links so you don't have to!"

Lots of love, Jen!


Also, I have Share Buttons now (Don't know what they are? Click here.) So spread the love! Share me on Facebook and Twitter! WOO!

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212