Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Target Haul

Welcome Mizz Ali to That's What She Said! I so happy to have you on board. :)
_________________________

Also....
Happy birthday K!

You awesome!
________________________

Officially, yesterday was my Adoption Day. Yay!

And no, I'm not telling you where I'm adopted. I like to keep what I look like and my identity a secret. (1) to bug you all *laughs evilly* (2) I think it's cool to be like an anonymous blogger. Ooohh.
_______________________
I want to point out that I had yet to answer a question on the Ask Ally-Cat page. This is what it said.

They said: HEEEEEY ALLYCAT! What is Warehouse 13???????? I'm guessin' its a show?

I said: Omg so sorry for the tardiness!
Okay, Warehouse 13 is a show about Secret Service agents that gather "artifacts", which are basically significant objects from historical people or points in the past that have a sort of power. They collect the artifact and place it in warehouse 13, a government "attic", so it would fall into the wrong hands. Tho in the shows, somebody usually uses it (either by accident or on purpose) and you know, there the show starts. . .
_____________________
Hey Lauren. They have a song on iTunes now called Just Sayin' by Sam Adams. (Ew, I don't like this song. xP)
Just what we needed. A song with that phrase in it repeated over and over again...
____________________
ABOUT "JUST SAYIN'"
(Lauren, I hope you don't mind that I'm telling them this.)
Just sayin' is a phrase used by our guy friends numerous amount of times. It's come to the point where they say it just to say it. So naturally, I've come to [humorously] dislike the phrase. Yeah, I know that I've said a couple times on this blog, but hey, I have nothing else to say to fill the gap! Anyways, now they do it just to bother me. (Remember my friends: don't say what phrases you dislike out loud, you never ever hear the end of it! Just endure it and eventually it shall die down!)
And I swear to all that is good, that if i hear this song on the radio there will be hell to pay! Watch it Sam Adams. You've got a storm a'comin'. *Says in a southern male accent*

(Sam Adams, if you're by some miracle reading this, I'm not like seriously threatening you sooo please in your kind kind heart: don't sue me for like verb battery {??? Yeah Idk what I just said; I don't even think that's a real charge...} soo yeahh)
________________________

Oh Tuesday, July 13, 2010; I hit my blog hit its record best with 14 viewers! Hold on:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, I'm a-okay! *thumbs up and wink*
_______________________

You know that Boston Medical show?

Here have a look at the intro. LINK

Here's the whole song. Everything I Want - Matthew Puckett
______________________
There is one thing I don't understand about me. It's my hair. Yeah, my hair. Okay, just bare with me for a sec.
I don't do anything to my hair except wash it with stuff that doesn't make my hair oily--since it tends to do that. And every time I go out, people are always commenting on how "beautiful" and "healthy" it looks. Seriously, I treat my hair like crap, man! At this very instance I have a whole bunch of product in it (conditioner/straightening serum and styling spray), and it's in a mess bun. If you saw me on the weekends, it's terrible looking. It's usually in a greasy ponytail or bun with a headband that doesn't want to stay on my head! I do terrible things to my hair. Terrible terrible things...(and ewww, don't go there, pervy readers).
________________________

Finally, the Target Haul. It really isn't much. But they're important to me, annnd I'm bored sooo yep!
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Mascara - If you've read my previous previous post (LINK) then you'll know that I'm done with Covergirl until further notice, so here is me buying other brand stuff (aren't I so original with my words?). I heard dis is best in drugstore-dom...We shall see.

Q-tips w/ traveling box - Got it after I watched this video. (LINK) Also, I want her purse extremely bad.

Sonia Kashuk foundation brush - I need it for a liquid foundation I want to buy from Clinique. Kinda the main reason I wanted to go to Target. Reason why I got this brand. (LINK)

Sole inserters for your arches - Dang it! I can't figure out friggin' brand name... all well, if you know then that's cool. (*psst* starts with "Dr.") I needed these for my converse. They are seriously killing my feet and I can't take it anymore. I put the inserts in today (bought the haul yesterday night).. They work pretty well. Plus they make me look taller! (I feel like an old women, when talking about this kind of problem...)

Sonia Kashuk make up pencil sharpener - Long story short, I bought it for this sadly awesome eyeliner that is unfortunately by Covergirl** (I bought the eyeliner before I knew of the animal testing). It's so weird. It has a twisty thing at the bottom that seems to be for the "lead" but it doesn't work. Multiple ppl have said that you have to sharpen it, but the thing is, it's plastic! Idk. Crazy stuff this world is throwing about, man...

Checking out was way weird.  Most of the computers weren't scanning anything. They had 3 checkouts working plus the costumer service desk and the cafe register.  We were having a storm soo I'm thinking the chaos had something to do with that.

What an odd way to end Adoption day, eh?

So that's it. Tootles.
~Ally-Cat
Songs that got me through this lengthy post:
How to save a life - The Fray
Terrified - Katharine McPhee (Ft. Zachary Levi)
Listen to your heart - The Maine
*Saving Grace -The Maine

*at this moment
**Okay, let me explain something so I don't get hounded here. I have 2 eyeliners and mascara from this brand.  I figured I'd finish them off as I move on to different brands. I can't bear to throw them away because really there's nothing wrong w/ the product, just how it's developed.  I'm a believer in non-wasting.  So I'd be going against that belief by throwing out perfectly good products. So you can call me a hypocrite or not, just know this:  I do not support Covergirl and their continuation of animal testing and I certainly won't buy anymore of their crap until I have undeniable proof that they have stopped this practice.

No comments:

Post Count

212