Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Say Goodbye To My Heart Tonight...

Does this song sound fimiliar to you?

(The answer will be at the end of this post!)

______________

The reason of the layout--I forgot to mention-- is for my deceased Aunt Tootie (Please don't laugh.) She use to love humming birds and as you can see, there are humming birds on both sides of the template.

I love you, Aunt Tootie.
______________

Happy Late 4th!  I was partying so that's why I wasn't ava.

I'm so peeved with myself. I haven't done anything productive at all this summer.  I suck.

Uhh. Guys? would you like a excerpt of Beauty's Eden.  I don't know whether or not to put one up.  I'll be making a DVA account soon and you have a copyright on that thing so if I do post it on here I might have some problems later on when I get a copyright.  Idk. 

Help here?
_____________

LAUREN!

Don't you DARE!  Gosh you sooo bad.

______________

Here is the answer: Camp Vegas for Grownups Commerical
______________

I'm soo obsessed with Glee! I keep playing songs off YouTube while I type.  Ah, so addicting!

By the way,  Warehouse 13? Did anyone see it? Omg, it was amazing!!!  **Sings "These are my CONFESSIONS!"**

Anyways, WATCH IT! WATCH IT! IF YOUR A FAN, WATCH IT!

Did I mention to watch it?

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm sooooooo sorry about your aunt! :-( I hope you & your family are okay. *hug*
-----------------------
Hehehe, haven't gone through with the "stupid button" plan....yet..... *grin*
-----------------------
In other news, recommend Kindred by Octavia E. Butler for summer reading :) Its very very good and I do believe you'd like it :-)
~Lauren, your most "famous" commenter (commentee? comment gal? complimentary commmenter?)

Ally-Cat said...

Thanks, but my aunts been dead for a couple years now. So its not too recent.

Kindred. Mentally noted!

Post Count

212