Monday, July 19, 2010

Amazing, Hilarious Youtube Videos [UPDATED]

As everyone knows, I am a gigantic Youtube Surfer.  So here is the stuff I find freaking epic:

Evolution of Dance - This dude is mind blowing.

EOD 2 - sequel!

Here it goes again - OK GO - Ah, never gets old.

Looking for a girlfriend - I saw this guy twice on Tosh.o . He is one creepy homo sapien. (WTH with the rat tail looking thing on his face??)

"I Have To Get READY!" - Tales of Mere Existence is pretty amazing and freaky at the same time because most of the stuff that Levi says is basically the truth.  I like this video because it reminds me of well, me!

I'm not going to think about her..." - Another Tales of Mere Existence installment.  A few reasons why I like this video: 1) I find myself in this scenario a lot lately (But instead of her, its a him) 2) It makes me feel bad over how much power we girls have over men. 3) I find it cute that a guy can remember the little stuff like how much she hated his alarm clock and when she cried during a Star Wars movie.  Awwww.

Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall - Listen to this twice (First impression = creepy but kinda catchy, 2nd imression = my head's bobbing to the beat; I think I like this song...) , if you don't like it then poo on you.  I like this song. Thanks Lauren!

The Escapees - Eli's Dirty Jokes, episode 13.  This one of my favorites and it's the only one that's not dirty. Promise!

The boy and the cop - Another EDJ.  This one's for Hannah!

Luigi Snaps and Bowser and His minions - Soo true! I have both these games on the gameboy. 

PacMan Ghosts Talk TV and Koopa Hell - I love Mario Bro. Way to go College Humor. 

POV: College Humor - These are super funny. Though, they are in a guy's point-of-view they are still pretty good. 

Geico -- Sarge commercial - Best Geico commercial EVA!

Hope you enjoyed. ;)

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Absolutely love this blog!!! I'm your 6th follower :) I'm going to mention it on my next post :)

xxx
Ali

http://mizzgorgeouz.blogspot.com

mizz.gorgeouz@gmail.com

Ally-Cat said...

XD

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I'm going to blog you now! *hehe* I'm so excited!

Post Count

212