Monday, June 28, 2010

How Come We Don't Say "I Love You" Enough?

Hey everyone.  Again, congratulations to Selina and Cookie Monster.  I'm glad your both happy with your awards.

A couple of things I'd like to mention:
  • Yes, I did change the background.  And yeah, I know it's pink (bleh). I liked the design.  We'll see how long I can stand it.
  • The poll is closed.  Emma won (of course) by 50%, next came a tie between Terri and Shelby, both with 25%.  Sue and Rachel didn''t get any votes.
____________________

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! HAS GONE MODERN!

That's right people! I've added some awesome stuff so you can share my blog with friends and family. 

Look it!



Notice the grey buttons next to the pencil.  Those are called Share Buttons.  They'll be at the bottom of every post from now on.  Let me explain what each are for: (starting from left to right) Email, Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz.  They're pretty easy to use. Just click and go.  Also, there are the reaction boxes.  Just click on one of the white boxes to tell how you feel after reading a post. Annnd that's it! Enjoy! ;)

_____________

I have yet to get started with Hannah's gift!  Argh! What's wrong with me?! I'm sooooo lazy. :P

I am working on a short story called Beauty's Eden.  Very much fantasy and yep, you guessed it, romance.  I don't know if I'll ever post it on here. Maybe when I make my DVA account.  That way I'll have copyright and such.  Who knows I may pitch it.  Pandora could tell you, I do that a lot.  I make such an elaborate plot then I can never fill the holes.

I'm no Hannah.   Who has perfect words and a hundred drafts.

___________________

I also need to start reading Hiroshima.  It seems so sad.  Has anyone read it? Could you tell me what it's like?

__________________

See you guys.  I'm going to play some games.

*psst* Don't forget the reaction buttons! ;)

~Ally-Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*goes through each and every article and clicks the "stupid" reaction button* Mwahahahahaha.....
~Lauren :)

Post Count

212