Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who Works Harder? Man or Woman?

97!

Is the first ever question I've recieved from the Ask Ally-Cat page!

*scratches head* I say it depends.  For example, a man who has no money for food for his family will work hard to find a job and do that job well.  However, a woman's pride can be quite strong.  For the same amount of hours, a woman makes 80 cents for every dollar a man makes nationwide.  This is a big booster of confidence and work performance for women in the workplace.  So I think depending on the circumstances men and women work hard. However, there are more women out there who work hard just because of gender discrimination than men.

Uh, does that make sense?

_____________

I. Have. Finally. Finished. Wuthering Heights!

I'm so estatic!  How long have I been reading it? I think since January.  Oh, my. How sad.  :/

I watched the 2009 version of it.  Very different.  Not as dark. I'll post some pictures. 

Please remember. I do not own anything.  Copyright infringement not intended.



In the 2009 version, Tom Hardy was Heathcliff.  But this guy, Ralph Fiennes, is the perfect Heathcliff.


(1992 adaption)
_____________

CHALLENGE IV

Tell me what you think of the question. 

_____________

I'll see you all next next week.  Please ask away on Ask Ally-Cat page.  Comment.  Whatever. 

~Ally-Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah I think I got it. Thanks.

Post Count

212