Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Winner of the Ally-Cat Award 2010 is....

Going to be said after I say a few things. 
  1. Don't forget to vote on the poll (top right the bar).  Poll closes in two days!
  2. Welcome back BB! Check out the acknowledgements in my 100th post! You're in it!
  3. I won't be as daily these coming days.  Family is coming in and I'll be hanging around them for the weekend. 
  4. Like the new layout? I changed it just for today to celebrate my 100th. If you haven't read it yet then here's the link
.......................

Really quick, I was debating on two people. I couldn't decide.  So I created a runner up spot because I felt they both deserved the honor.

The runner up is......Selina Phillips!



Congrats! You have permission to take this picture for your own blog. Yes, I did do this on the paint thing on the computer.  Thank you for following, Selina!

The winner of the Ally-Cat's Biggest Fan Award of 2010 is a blogger named.......

Cookie Monster (Roxy)!
“A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.”
~ Larry Bird
Congrats to Cookie Monster! The reason for picking her is the simple reason of being an awesome, participating follower.  She commented on my blog and responded when I commented on hers.  I believe she is an overall, good person which boosted my choosing of her. 

It was a tough decision, but in the end, I think it was the right one.  It was really really hard to decide between everyone because there were many things that I liked with each person.  I finally, after much deliberation, came down to Selina and Cookie.  Selina, I'm sorry that you didn't win, but I did create a runner up slot for you just because the decision was soo close; so maybe that counts for something...

All pictures in this post was created by moi.  They took about 20 min. each.  Fun to do, but very diligent work.

BTW COOKIE MONSTER: you also have permission to use your trophy picture on your blog.

Hasta Luego!

~Ally-Cat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I will post it ASAP!
I have a backlog of awards and will do them soon.

Ally-Cat said...

You are totally and utterly welcome! :D
I can't wait to till your next posts. Keep up the great work, Selina.

cookiemonster said...

thanks ally-cat
yay im the winner
thank u

Ally-Cat said...

Your welcome. :)

Post Count

212