Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pretty Little Liars


DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! (POLL IS ON THE TOP LEFT SIDE OF THE BAR!) 

99!

My recent obsession: Pretty Little Liars.  I very much enjoy the series (all two of the episodes).  And I really want to buy book one and compare. 

For those who watch the 2nd episode it: check out my theory! (Spoilers)


I knew it.  Jenna is the one sending the messages! She killed Ali then, to torment the others, she sends them personal messages.  How does she know their secrets when she's blind? Ever think that shes not really blind?  That she could be faking it? That's what I think.  ;)

...............................................

More mystery games!

Nick Bounty: A Case of the Crabs

Nick Bounty: The Goat in the Grey Fedora

Full of fun, mystery, and comedy!  All free and no download.
Happy gaming, my friends!
...............................................

and finally....

(Taken from Selina who took it from Georgie.)


Watching: Pretty Little Liars (obviously), Glee, Ten Things I Hate About You

Reading: Hiroshima

Listening To: Airplanes, The Lost Get Found, Like You Do, Lead Me <---all at the same time! haha jk ;)

Bored Of: "Long School Days" <--- ooh same! also, for me, uh, wanting to do something fun but you can't get yourself to get up and do it..

Annoyed At: sore losers, smartbutt kids with smartbutt parents, hypocrites, BP

Frustrated With: BP

Happy About: Summer, having time to draw and get inspired.

Sad Because: I haven't had time to spend with my buds in a while :(

Finding Guilty Pleasure In: Online "window shopping", Youtube surfing, and recently, mystery games

Crushing On: Henry Cavill (forever and always), Alex O' Laughlin, Alex Pettyfer, and another person I shall not name ;)

Counting Down Until: Glee returns!  And the movie Charlie St. Cloud

............................................

The next post will be my 100th! And I'm revealing some secrets that you don't want to miss.

Adios!

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, who are these people that your poll is about? *dodges flying objects thrown at me for my stupidity* I have never heard of 'em!!! I would vote if I knew :)
Oh, Henry Cavill, welllllll that present is um, coming along....nicely.....I have a whole smidge of paper actually drawn on....
~~~LAUREN!

Ally-Cat said...

You. Are. Unbelieveable! Glee! Singing/drama show on Fox?!!

A smidge?????????

Please read the first 3 short sentences above!

*gaps* You baaaad.

Post Count

212