Thursday, June 10, 2010

AHH My Summer Has Yet To Begin.. (How to clean make up brushes EFFECTIVELY)

96!

*longest title eva!*
I have to keep this short.

Hey Cookie Monster!  I just got on my blog! Thanks for the comment!

I have a bit of bad news.

All next week and tomorrow, I'll be very busy and won't be able to blog at all.

I'm not leaving I'm just taking a forced break (?). 

After I get that business done, I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So yeah, Cookie Monster, I'm back to blogging, just not at this moment.

_____________________________

CHALLENGE III

Tell me about your best summer ever. 

_____________

HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSHES (EFFECTIVELY)

What You Need
  • Dawn Detergent (antibacterial)
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Plate
  • cup
  • towel (paper or cloth)
  • Brush Guards --> What are they?
How-To
  1. Pour some the detergent and oil on the plate (It doesn't matter how much you use, just use as much as you think you should depending on how many brushes you have; however, keep in mind to not over do the olive oil because it can make you brush really greasy when it drys)
  2. Dip your brushes into your mix and swirl the brush on the palm of your hand and then rinse them off with slightly warm water (not hot) while swirling them around on your palm.  This may take a while depending on how much soap you used.
  3. Dry brushes off and then put the brush guards on them and place them upside down (brisils facing down) in a cup.
  4. Put the cup in an area where the is NO sun and let them sit for a couple of hours or over night.
For a video of how and why you should do this please click here!
___________________

I'm working on a gift for a friend.  I actually had it finished, but then I seriously messed it up.  So I'm making a new one.

I'll keep you updated!

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

cookiemonster said...

i like ur new layout ally-cat.

Ally-Cat said...

Thank you. ;)
I'm glad that Blogger has finally come to their senses and put up some decent templetes.
See you next week, dear.

Post Count

212