Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi! My Name Is...

Miss. Klutz

Friday I accidentally burned myself.  With my curling iron.  On my knuckle.  Owwie.

Then I got *hold on* 6 bug bites.  2 on both arms, 3 on my foot (yeah, I know, weird.), 1 on my finger.  I'm so mosquito prone it's scary.  I can be outside at night for an hour and come back with 5 bites randomly on my body. It drives me crazy!

I trip randomly.  Anywhere.  Anytime. Like for instance I was walking up some stairs and I caught my foot on the last step.  I squealed as I started to fall but I saved myself by putting my foot out in front of me.  But then I was starting to fall over again because I had forgotten I had a heavy book bag on my back and so I stumbled and slammed myself into the wall.  Thank goodness no one saw me.  I think...

I have problems with words. I'm not articulate at all.  I can't tell you how many times I've said the wrong thing or called someone the wrong name or pronounced it weird.  I can't flirt well. It's like a bad scene in a movie.  It's just well, bad.
-----------------------------------
"Don't be afraid to take a big step. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps. A person who follows in another's track leaves no footprints. Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees." – Arthur Schopenhauer

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212