Monday, September 6, 2010

Amazing, Hilarious Youtube Videos 2

Happy Labor Day!

This one is going to mostly consist of music videos more or less.  Some videos will be on the usual: comedy and such. So let's hop to it!

The Corpse Bride Theme Song--I'm kinda getting into classical music.  Even if this song is a bit morbid, I still like it.

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars -- "Into the night...desperate and broken." I heart this song. I also heart that cool bike the rainbow mohawk guy is using. DUUUUDE!

Uprising - The Muse-- I can feel the Resistance crawling through my bones when I hear this song.

Mine (Cover) - Tyler Ward -- I really, really like this cover. If you'll notice, it's in guy version. I was even tempted to buy it over the original (It's on iTunes.)

Mine (Music Video) - Taylor Swift--I love this video!

Love The Way You Lie (Cover) - Tyler Ward -- This Megan girl reminds me of Vanessa Hudgens, but better. Am I right?

The Only Exception (Cover) - Tyler Ward (Ft. Megan Nicole) -- :)

On Set With You Belong With Me (Part 1 of 3) -- Its official: I'm in love with Lucas Till. DIBBS!

Paul and Erica: Engagement Story -- Vote for them with your Facebook Account. :D

Comic Relief Time:

The Background -- LiveLavaLive is da bomb! WOO!

Dr. Multi Beard -- "

Throwboy -- "

Slap Fight -- Wheezy Waiter
____________________

I Love You -- This is to all of those I care for! That means YOU! (Did you catch It's A Wonderful Life quote?)

You have now been challenged! All who are reading this you've been Ally-Cat Tagged--it's a special kind of tag because it's named.  Anyways, do as the video says: send this to all of those you care about or if you blog, post it up on your blog and make a list of 7 love quotes like Mitchell Davis! (Well, he didn't do 7 quotes, but 7 is my lucky number and it is my challenge..) And to be fair I'll write some of my own:
  1. When I see you smile it makes me smile back because I love you even if that smile might be directed to someone else.
  2. I love you so much that I'd never walk into another Olive Garden ever again if you'd ask me to.
  3. I'd stick 1000 needles into myself if you asked me to because I love you that much. (I don't like needles.)
  4. I love you soo much that I'd risk my life to get you whatever you wanted, even if it was a little penny laying in the middle of the busy streets of NYC. I'd get it.
  5. I love you so much that I'd cross a snake pit if you were in trouble.  (I hate snakes btw.)
  6. I love you so much that I'd sit up with you all night and hold you if you cried.
  7. Look I love you soooooooo much that I'd walk on the hotest coals; swim the Pacific ocean nonstop; climb the highest mountains; crawl into the deepest crevasses of the earth to just give you a hug if that was all you needed.
Can you take on this challenge?

~Ally-Cat

PS
Forgot to mention this last post, I have some products to share that help keep your make up on all day! So be on the look out. Ally-Cat checkin' out...

No comments:

Post Count

212