Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mitchell Davis!

I heart your videos!
__________________________

Hey everyone. Like my new background? Updating you on the heath journey.

I screwed up.  Well, on purpose.  I'd been doing okay all week.  Eatting salads and one cookie at lunch and walking around a lot.  However, today I ate pizza on purpose.  Why? Because I've been working hard all week and I needed a good reward gosh darnit! Tomorrow I'll be back.  It's okay to splurg every once in a while right?

But for reallies (for-real-ee-s) I'm on a serious health kick -- as Random Rawr puts it. Not like a diet, but you know I want a long live and a good body so why not start now? I'm still young! I feel like I can do this (and have some splurges along the way...)
____________________

I'm kinda into that song Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.  It's such a cute song. ;)

___________________

This weekend I'll try to figure out this stubborn printer.  *sigh* Fun fun.
___________________

Thanks to all who have asked me questions on my My Spring.  Keep them a coming you guys!

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212