Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D Movie Review

I never, ever seen any of the transformer movies until just recently.  To me, they seemed to be kind of stupid.  I guess they just never appealed to me. Anyways, last week my friend asked me if I wanted to see a movie, of course I said yes.  But then she mentioned Transformers, and immediately I went, bleeeeh, do we have to? However, with some thought I figured I'd be a good friend and watch it with her, even if I wasn't to fond of going.

Let me just ask you something.  What is the longest movie you've sat through?  An hour and a half? Maybe two? Okay, first off, this movie is 2 hours and 40 minutes long.  That's almost 3 hours people! Talk about butt numbing time!  Basically, it was a good movie, which to me was kind of surprising.  The plot was so-so, but the intensity was on FIRE. By the end of the movie, my friend and I were literally yelling at the screen.  We were so emotionally attached to it.  The movie is insanely packed with action and the effects are AWESOME.

The 3Dness of it was lacking I think, and really just an eyesore.  Nothing ever jumped out or anything.  And it would have had the same effect if didn't have the 3D crap. But that's it.  Really, just an okay plot and annoying 3D glasses. 

Would I recommend this? Yes. Though be warned about the longevity of it and that your eyes get really strained after a while. 

Be prepared for a few surprises.

Enjoy, movie goers. :)

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i went to be a good friend"
...enter translation....
"I went because my friend has no friends and i pity her lack of social outings"
Just kidding!!!! love you! it was a fun movie wasn't it?
-Lauren :)

Ally-Cat said...

nooooooooooo, I just didn't think it be nice of me to bail out like that ;)

Post Count

212