Monday, July 18, 2011

Movie Review: Horrible Bosses

So I forgot the trio's names, but I came up with nicknames: (L-R) The Annoying Idiot, The Manwhore, and The "Normal" Guy.  You might recognize the Manwhore from a NBC show...think you can name it?

In case you don't know exactly what Horrible Bosses it is about these three who have really awful bosses, and they come up with this plan to murder them so that their lives (and the lives of others) will be much easier.  The "Normal" Guy has a manipulative and greedy boss, who treats all his employers like cow pie.  The Manwhore has a boss who use inherited the company from his father (the previous boss); he's a big douche/druggie.  And finally, the Annoying Idiot has a sexually harassing female boss who trys to do some "kinky" stuff with him during work.  All of them get to the point where they feel that it is their duty as citizens to exterminate their bosses for the better good. The whole story then focuses on they taking this idea to action. Of course, they couldn't have a great movie without its fair share of misfortune and snappy banter.

I really liked this movie! It was very funny and quote-able. The plot was okay for a comedy, but what made it was the chemistry between the actors. 

Yes, I would recommend this movie.  I'd say it's a good friend-hang-out movie. With a date it might be a bit awkward (especially if it's your first).  Remember this movie is rated R.  Though there is no sexual content, there is crude humor. 

(4/5)
--------------

Hey everyone, I'm glad to be back! I'm extremely sorry for lacking this summer. A lot of stuff is happening than last summer, so blogging time kind of diminishes. :( I'm trying to work on checking my email and formspring. I hope people haven't forgotten me...

I missed you all!

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212