Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help! I Need YOUR Help!

PLEASE DON'T OVERLOOK THIS REQUEST!
This is going to be extremely short post.  I need everyone to help me with this. I've had the same haircut for roughly 4-5 years.  I'm thinking about changing it up a bit.

It's always been either to my shoulders or lower (and frankly, I would never want to go any higher than that). Plus, it has side bangs and layers.


It's sort of like this.  Except the bangs part is a bit more grown out and my hair isn't quite that long.  Oh and I have lots of thick hair, not so thin as the picture above. And my part isn't as deep. Gosh, maybe this wasn't the best picture to pick ...
Do you guys have a basic idea?

So what I'm asking, could you guys give me some haircut/style ideas?
Heck, throw in some pictures and you get extra brownie points from me >-< !
It doesn't have to be short either, like, it could be long styles also. (but short cuts would be nice. . .)

Lately, I've been so sick of this style and I have no idea what to do.  I'll keep looking, (I'm not putting all this on you) but I really need your help this time! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Maybe by the end of the week we can figure something out?

Guys, I'm counting on you.

~Ally-Cat

PS
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME IF WHEN YOU THIN OUT YOUR HAIR, DOES IT GET REALLY "LAYERY"?

No comments:

Post Count

212