Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ally-Cat's Favorite Playist

Hello! These are the songs that you'll never see my skip on my ipod.  They are my favorites.  So let me know what you think. Tell me what your favorite song is and why! (In case you're not too observant: if you click on the title of the songs you'll get listen to them!)

Enjoy, Loves!


Away From The Sun by 3 Doors Down

I guess everyone loses themselves, and fall deep into hole of their own wrongs.  This song just emphasizes the feeling of this loss.

Pony (It's Ok) by Erin McCarley

I love the piano and her voice is so beautiful.  Also, the beat is catchy.

Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5

I just like the context of this song. That a man would do anything to get the girl he loves back.  That, and I like this band. ;)

Say (All I Need) by OneRepublic

I like how this song talks about looking at ourselves a second time and thinking about what we truly need.

Born For This by Paramore

This is my rock out song.  WOOOOO! *hahahaaha*

That's What You Get by Paramore

This is a nice reminder that love can do some crazy things to people and that even when we are in a state of being in love, we need to keep our heads straight otherwise we could get ourselves hurt. . .

Unbreakable by Fireflight

I like this song because it helps me remember not to let people rip apart your confidence, but instead make you stronger. 

Better Days by Goo Goo Dolls
So take these words..and sing out loud..'cause everyone is forgettin' now...
That tonight's the night the world begins again...
This is one of those songs that makes you smile.  Like when it rains all day and then the sun starts to shine through the clouds and the world looks renewed. Yeeeaaaaa. Good times.

Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles

This reminds me of a quote from a the movie Moulin Rouge which is this: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Change by Taylor Swift

Haha, the funny thing is I was listening to this song when I was reading Breaking Dawn and I was at the point where the Cullens and their "troops" meet with the Volturi.  It felt like one of those moments when things just come together perfectly and you had no hand in it, and all you can say is "Wow, I can't believe this just happened."

I guess what really makes me like this song is that it give me hope.

And really, hope is only the beginning of a change ... right?

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212