Friday, April 23, 2010

I've Noticed. . .

... that many of my fellow bloggers have been behind on their blogging (**phew** thank the lord I'm not the only one..).  I guess it's just been a crazy year.

How is everyone?  I miss writing soo much.  I hate the thought that someday I might get sick of writing blogs!
______________
Twitter.  I kinda think that it's dumb, but if I had the option to use it I probably would.  I know that sounds really stupid, but I guess it would be fun to put up a nice thought that pops in your mind and share it to the world.  (Okay, that last part makes the whole thing less appealing; "share it to the world" sounds creepy >.<)
____________-
Whoa, the room just got really dark. . . O.o

But you prolly don't care about that...
______________
Im going 2 write this prt of the post in shrt hand.  Hehe, think u can understand it?  U kno wat pushes my buttons?  Smartbutts.  I strongly dislike ppl like tht.  I mean, think about it.  Wld u like some1 telling u useless info. of stuff you don't care about or correct u on evrything becuz "ur doing it wrong?"? No thank u!

Okay done with the short hand.  Believe it or not, that is really hard to type on a keyboard.

I saw Date Night.  Slow at first, but it got pretty good towards the end. 


Lots of Love


~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212