Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm Getting Real Sick of This, Internet Explorer....Real Sick.

Dear Internet Explorer 8,

You are boating on dangerous waters, my friend.  I do not appreciate having to open my browser to find that "Oh, goodness! 'Internet Explorer has encountered a problem'!" and you tell me "Oh, I'll fix it."

Goodbye, homepage.

Oh, but wait... Hello! "My tab has been recovered!" Thank the lord! Now, back to business...

Nope, forget that. Internet Explorer has encountered a problem (again), fixy-fix time!

Close out my window, reopen my window because it's recovered, but then there's a problem...

OH THE INFINITE LOOP JUST NEVER STOPS DOES IT?!

Son of a gun, if you don't stop this nonsense, I will switch to Google Chrome!!!!! I'm serious, young man, this is  a very real and irritating problem.  And I will not stand for it any longer.

Think hard about what you're doing.

Not sincerely,

Ally-Cat

PS

You can go to the deuce, IE. I hate you.


2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

OMG that happens to me all the time too! 'Annoying' doesn't even begin to describe it.
But I'm too attached to Explorer to switch to another server.

Ally-Cat said...

I've cooled down since I last posted this, but now I'm using Google Chrome. I still use internet explorer, just not as often. It isn't very trustworthy to me anymore. -_-

Post Count

212